- Facilities Support
- Glassboro, NJ, USA
Robins' Nest Headquarters is hoping to enlist the support of a dedicated volunteer that would tend to the plants, trees and flowers on our property.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear. Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must have means of transportation and be able to provide in-home services.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
To qualify for this volunteer opportunity you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience:
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of volunteer time standing or moving about the property. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Must have experience in gardening/landscaping.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check.